Wednesday, November 5, 2008

PRESIDENT-ELECT OBAMA

I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA ....not becuase he was black but becuase of his character and his views on our constitution ...

HOWEVER I AM NOT A RACIST and even though I did not vote for President Elect Obama ... I still got a lump in my thoat this morning and a smile on my face as the significance of America electing a black man to the office of the president poured through me ... I WAS VERY PROUD OF AMERICANS FOR THAT and and EUROPE can kiss our ass now for pretending to be so much more "EVOLVED" as human beings... to my knowledge they have never elected a minority to any of their highest offices ....


President Elect Obama is America's incoming president now and I wish him well and hope I am wrong in my fears... I can only hope God will grant him the wisdom and insight to Lead us all into a better tomorrow while at the same time ENSURING THE LIBERTIES and FREEDOMS so many have given the ultimate sacrifice for throughout our history.

I still believe that the Council on Foriegn Relations is the enemy of the people of the United States and the world and pray that if he has not already - does not fall completely under their spell of power...

Regards
The Patriot Mind

No comments: