101 Reasons to Vote for Ron Paul
01. He Really Supports the Constitution. (What a novel idea!)
02. He Believes In Religious Freedom.
03. He Has Never Voted For A Tax Increase.
04. He Is Against Public Funding Of Abortion.
05. He Is Against Funding Abortion Abroad.
06. He Is Against The National I.D. or Real I.D. Act.
07. He Believes In The "Just War Theory".
08. He Supports The Rights Of Private Property Owners.
09. He Wants Us Out Of The U.N.
10. He Wants Us To Trade With Nations And Not War With Them.
11. He Is For 2nd Amendment Rights.
12. He Wants To Bring Our Troops Home from Iraq.
13. He Wants To Bring Our Troops Home from the rest of the world also.
14. He Has No Plans To Start A War With Iran Or Anyone Else.
15. He Wants To Shrink The Federal Government, Not Expand It.
16. He Does Not Belong To The Criminal CFR! (Council On Foreign Relations).
17. He Has Not Received Campaign Contributions From Rupert Murdoch (Like Hillary).
18. He Does Not Believe in Amnesty for Illegals.
19. He Wants To End The I.R.S..
20. He Wants To Cut Spending! Really, Cut Spending.
21. He Is Against Eminent Domain.
22. He Is Against The North American Union Superhighway.
23. He Is Against The North American Union Or SPP (It Exists- Google It).
24. He Is For The Principle Of Sound Money.
25. He Is Against The Idea of The Amero (Google It).
26. He Is Against The Federal Reserve's Monopoly On Monetary Regulation.
27. He Is Philosophically Opposed To Big Government.
28. He Voted Against The Misnamed Patriot Act That Stripped Us Of Our Rights.
29. He Is For The Bill Of Rights.
30. He Knows The Meaning Of Liberty.
31. He Was 1 Of 4 People That Supported Reagan Early On.
32. He Has Been Married For 50 Years, Which Is An Achievement These Days.
33. He Believes in States Rights.
34. His Supporters Love Him.
35. He Is A Once In A Lifetime Candidate.
36. His Record Is Consistent.
37. He Is Against Funding The So-Called War On Drugs (Another Unsuccessful War).
38. He Is Actually Against Funding Many Unsuccessful Federal Programs.
39. He Does Not Want To Ruin Healthcare By Nationalizing It, (Like Hillary, Obama, et al.)
40. He Is A Student Of History.
41. He Votes In Accordance With The Constitution.
42. He Will Not Forcibly Implant Us With Microchips Or Like Devices.
43. He Is The Only Conservative, In The Traditional Sense, Left.
44. Republicans Love Him Because He Is For Small Government.
45. Democrats Love Him Because He Will End The War For Oil.4
6. Libertarians Love Him Because He Wants The Government Out Of Their Business.
47. He Is The Only Electable Republican Candidate.
48. He is Against The Creation Of A Surveillance Society. (See London).
49. He Supports Homeschool Rights.
50. He Wants To End The Corporate Welfare System That Is Destroying Our Government's Credibility.
51. He Tells It Like It Is. He Is Truthful.
52. He Reads.
53. As A Doctor, He Is Informed On The Healthcare Issue.
54. He Wants to Get Out of NAFTA, CAFTA and GATT, all Terrible Trade Agreements.
55. He Has The Courage To Speak Out Against What Is Wrong.
56. He Will Be Good For The Economy (Freedom Is Good For The Economy).
57. He Wants Us Out Of The WTO And Like Organizations.
58. The I.R.S. Is Scared Of This Guy.
59. He Is Smart Enough To Prefer Gold Over Paper.
60. He Knows The Term FIAT-CURRENCY and knows what it means.
61. He Wants To Secure Our Borders.
62. He Favors Guarding Our Country Over Policing The World.
63. He Opposed The War In Iraq From The Beginning.
64. He Authorized The Hunt For Osama Bin Laden.
65. He Believes Local Governments Are Better Suited To Handle Their Own Issues.
66. He Is Willing To Listen And Reason With Others.
67. He Is A Christian Who Believes Christ Was Right When He Said, "Blessed Are The Peacemakers".
68. He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
69. He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
70. He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
71. He has never taken a government-paid junket.
72. He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
73. He voted against regulating the Internet.
74. He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
75. He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
76. He Is Against Selective Service Registration.
77. He Is Against A Mandatory Draft.
78. Illegals born in USA should be illegals, not US citizens.
79. He Has The Support Of The Youth.
80. His Campaign Has People Across The Country Motivated.
81. His Supporters Are Enthusiastic.
82. He Is Educated.
83. He Wants To Apply The Golden Rule In Government (How Radical).
84. He Believes in Freedom Of Speech.
85. He Believes In Individual Rights.
86. He Believes Those Rights Come From Our Creator.
87. He Does Not "Move With The Herd".
88. He Has Delivered Over 4,000 Babies And Values Life.
89. He Doesn't Have To "Act The Part" Because He Is What He Is.
90. He Has Not Waffled On The Abortion Issue As Every Other Republican Candidate.
91. He Has Faced Tremendous Opposition With Dignity.
92. He Is Optimistic.
93. He Values The Traditions That Have Kept Us Free.
94. He Understands That Monopolies Are Bad Things.
95. He Understands The Difference Between Individual And Government Responsibility.
96. He Understands Inflation Is Not Just The Prices Going Up, But Rather The Value Of Money Going Down.
97. You Will Feel Good About Your Vote For A Change.
98. You Will Know You Have Done The Right Thing.
99. For The First Time In A Long Time, You Will Not Be Voting "For The Least Worst or Lesser of 2 Evils".
100. You Will Help Undo The Damage Done To Our Country Over The Last Several Decades.
101. He Is Our Last Hope For A Free Nation.Think of the many Federal Crimes on the books today, then read the Constitution which only allows for three Federal Crimes, they are related to, Treason, Piracy and Counterfeiting money. All of the other criminal laws are left up to the States!
Remember, you must be a registered Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the Primary election!Register Now!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Posted by Ryan Renshaw at 1:14 PM